Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Here are those cheeks!

Here is my beautiful little monkey....21 months old.

Here's my snuggly little bear - 4 months old.

Did I mention I am an aspiring photography hobbyist? Is that what you would say? I don't need/desire to start a business (yet - ha!) but I would like to take gorgeous pictures of my own kids. I have a lot to learn, but in the little free time I do have, I think that's what I'm going to try to learn how to do. I've always loved looking at pictures, one of my memories of early childhood is looking through photo albums over and over and over. I could reach the end of the internet looking at all the beautiful pictures that are on there....if only I had that kind of time!

All I have a Canon T3 with the kit lens and just got a 50 mm f/1.8 lens last week. I just wanted a good camera to learn on and the T3 gets great reviews, so that's what I went with. I considered a Nikon, but I know Canons and for all this complicated "stuff" I want to learn, I need it to be as easy as possible!

No comments:

Post a Comment