Monday, February 27, 2012

Tired

It's Monday, 9:15 PM and I am exhausted. I think my angel children turn into demon spawn between the hours of 5-7. It is possible that after 7, the toddler is so tired she's delirious and usually sweet and funny.

I attempted to make dinner tonight and what should have taken about twenty minutes took an hour - story of my life. I had two of them screaming at me. The toddler kept falling and smacking her head on things and the baby just wanted to be held. It's hard to hold two kids and not burn your sauce.

In other news, I'm trying to plan the toddler's 2nd birthday party and I'm feeling completely lazy this year and I hate it. I've been toying with all kinds of themes and there is nothing I don't want to go all out on...but I just don't feel like it. I'll change my tune in about two weeks, and then it will be too late to start the planning.

I will have a six month old tomorrow! He is almost able to sit up by himself. He has the strength, but not the balance! It's pretty cute.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment